I never thought I would get so excited about pantry organization, but turns out this is what happens when you get older.
Best Pantry Organization Supplies
- Cereal Storage containers (perfect size for cereal or chex mix)
- Large food storage containers (great for flour sugar, and pasta)
- 2 Liter storage containers (great for snacks, chocolate chips, and candy)
- Stackable metal baskets (great for chips, snacks, drinks, and produce)
- Peel and stick chalkboard labels
- Fine tip chalk makers (labeling what you are storing)
Helpful Organization Tips
- Make 2 labels ( one for what it is, and one for when it expires)
- Rotate your canned goods as soon as you buy new ones
- Store paper goods, and anything you aren't worried about breaking on the bottom shelf or floor in your pantry.
- You don't have to have 100% matching containers, but put the ones that do match together.
- Organize after Halloween, so you can enjoy leftover Halloween candy while you work!