Do you constantly struggle with endless piles of laundry? Or are you terrible at folding clothes after they have been washed?
Laundry is something that will never end, which is why I created this short list of hacks to conquer your laundry woes. 🙂
- Fold your clothes right away! It's easy to stuff the clean laundry in a basket or on your countertop, I've been there. Unfortunately, the mentality of folding them later ends up being not at all.
- Have a bunch of hangers stored in your laundry room. This helps you be able to quickly hang things up as soon as they are done in the dryer.
- If you have a mountain of clothes that need to be folded, blast some of your favorite music while you fold. Or find a movie on Netflix to watch while you fold.
- Never leave a laundry basket in your laundry room. It can quickly become the catch all. I don't know how many times I've left a laundry basket in there, and then just threw clothes in the basket instead of starting the laundry right away.
Small Laundry Room Organization Ideas
- Place a small trash can in a rope basket, so you can throw lint away, and it's not an eye sore!
- Use a mesh laundry bag for smaller items that get lost easier, like kids' socks.
- Use collapsible laundry baskets.
- Be intentional with your storage solutions. Find an organizer that goes above your washer and dryer, or one that goes between them.
Join the Discussion