Toddlers love playing in the snow! Having some good boots to keep their feet warm is a must this winter.
Warm Snow Boots for Toddlers
1. Bodatu Waterproof Winter Snow boots
These boots will keep your little one plenty warm while they enjoy all the snow ball fights and snow angels!
2. Apakowa Toddler Winter Snow Boots
A great thing about these Apakowa boots is that their is an upper string that can cinch to your leg to help prevent snow from falling into your boots!
3. Columbia Snow Boots
Like the Apakowa, these Columbia snow boots have an upper string so you can cinch the boots, and it is lined with felt to keep little feet warm.
4. Sorel Children's Snow Commander Boots
Sorel makes another great pair of waterproof snow boots for toddlers! They are also pretty cute too.
5. Dream Paris Insulated Waterproof Winter Snow Boots
These boots are insulated, waterproof, and another fashionable choice for your toddler!
Snow boot must haves
- waterproof (to keep your little ones feet dry)
- goes past the ankle (snow has a way of getting into every nook and cranny especially when your toddler is doing snow angels. )
Snow Boots FAQ
As a good rule of thumb, when it comes to winter boots, size up one. If the boots are a little too big, pair them with some thick warm socks.
It's much better than being too small.
If you live in parts of the country with lots of snow, then yes! What's great too is that snow boots keep your little one's feet warm and dry, meaning fewer meltdowns over cold feet later.
Join the Discussion