There will be many times you will need bottles even if you are breastfeeding baby.
Here's our guide on the best bottles so your little one doesn't get confused or won't take a bottle.
Best bottles for Baby
1. Nanobebe Flexy Silicone bottles
Our top choice are these flexible silicone bottles from Nanobebe. They have a natural feel that resembles a breast so baby will feel more comfortable drinking from them.
What we love:
- The nipples on this bottle are designed to mimic a breastfeeding latch so your baby won't get nipple confusion.
- The bottles have vents to help prevent gas and colic.
- They have 2 sizes (5oz and 9oz).
- Stable base that won't tip over.
2. Comotomo baby bottles
Our next favorite option for your breastfed baby are these flexible bottles from Comotomo.
What we love:
- The nipples on these bottles have vents to help prevent baby from getting gassy.
- They have 2 sizes (5 oz and 8 oz).
What we don't like:
- Some reviewers have said that these bottles were more prone to tipping over.
3. Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottles
Our third choice is Tommee Tippee closer to nature bottles. Like the other two, they have the soft flexible silicone base.
What we like:
- Like the other two, these bottles are designed with vents to help prevent baby from getting gassy.
- They offer 2 sizes (5oz and 9oz).
- Designed to prevent leaks even on the go.
- They are stain and odor resistant.
Why do some breastfed babies refuse bottles?
A lot of times there is nipple confusion from mom to a bottle and this is the major reason baby will refuse a bottle.
To avoid this, find a bottle that mimics the same latch you would get from breastfeeding.