If you are prone to anxiety, some times a little bit of meditation and mindset adjustment can do wonders. Here's a few quotes to help you stop worrying and start living again.
If you are experiencing severe anxiety, please talk with your doctor.
Quotes for overcoming anxiety
- "Not all storms come to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path." -Paulo Coelho
- "Worrying is carrying tomorrow's load with today's strength- carrying two days at once. It is moving into tomorrow ahead of time. Worrying doesn't empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength." - Corrie Ten Boom
- "Don't borrow trouble. The interest is too high." -Margaret Millar
- "Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it." - Khalil Gibran
- "Worrying is using your imagination to create something you don't want." -Esther Hicks
- "You can destroy your now by worrying about tomorrow." - Janis Joplin
- "Keep walking through the storm. Your rainbow is waiting on the other side." -Heather Stillufsen
- "Don't believe every worried thought you have. Worried thoughts are notoriously inaccurate." - Renee Jain
- "If you can't fly then run. If you can't run then walk. If you can't walk then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward." -Martin Luther King Jr.
- "I have anxiety about anxiety, then I worry the anxiety will ruin my life. It's a snake-eats-tail loop. But in opening up to others, I found a lot of people have felt the same way." - Rachel Bloom
- "May the force be with you is charming but it's not important. What's important is that you become the force- for yourself and perhaps for other people." -Harrison Ford
- "The day you stop worrying will be the first day of your new life; anxiety takes you in circles, trust in yourself and become free." -Leon Brown
- "Why worry? If you've done the very best you can, worrying won't make it any better." -Walt Disney
- "Anxiety: I will transform you into something useful and productive. I will not bow down to you." - Jaeda Dewalt
- "Don't let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly." - Ali Talib
- "Trust yourself. You've survived a lot and you'll survive whatever is coming." - Robert Tew
- "So far, you've survived 100% of your worst days. This too shall pass." -Unknown
- "The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and what to let go." -Dodinsky
More great quotes
- 32 Self Care Quotes (for an emotional & inspirational pick-me-up)
- 14 Social Anxiety Quotes (to help you feel braver)