Here are some great quotes to help you with your social anxiety. These are my top favorites to read when I don't feel very brave. Almost instantly, I have a lot more courage to take one whatever!
I hope the same for you!
- "Vulnerability is not winning or losing. It's having the courage to show up when you can't control the outcome." -Brene Brown
- "Be Brave. Even if you're not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference." - H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- "Courage is grace under pressure." -Ernest Hemingway
- "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Thinking will not overcome fear, but action will." -W. Clement Stone
- "There is no illusion greater than fear." -Lao Tzu
- "Fear has two meanings: 'forget everything and run' or 'face everything and rise'. The choice is yours." - Zig Ziglar
- "You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember this, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind." - Dale Carnegie
- "The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence." -Beyonce
- "If you truly put your heart into what you believe in, even if it makes you vulnerable, amazing things will happen." - Emma Watson
- "The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free." -Oprah
- "History has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own." -Michelle Obama
- "When I stopped being prisoner to what I worried was others' opinions of me, I became more confident and free." -Lucille Ball
- "The way you overcome shyness is to become so wrapped up in something that you forget to be afraid." -Claudia "Lady Bird" Johnson
Join the Discussion