Motherhood is filled with roller coaster days where things are going great and other times where it just isn't easy. Here's some relatable quotes for moms to get you through.
Some days we just need some inspiration, other days we need some laughs. These quotes will help get you through all those off days of motherhood!
- "Successful mothers are not the ones that never struggled. They are the ones that never gave up, despite the struggles." -Sharon Jaynes
- "Give yourself more credit than criticism and more grace than judgement." -Kristina Kuzmic
- "Children are not a distraction from more important work, they are the most important work." -C.S. Lewis
- "Behind every great child is a mom who's pretty sure she's screwing it all up." -unknown
- "The days are long, but the years are short." -Gretchen Rubin
- "Give yourself grace for the days where things don't go the way you hoped."
- "I always say if you aren't yelling at your kids, you're not spending enough time with them." -Reese Witherspoon
- "Why don't kids understand that their nap is not for them but for us?" -Alyson Hannigan
- "The quickest way for a parent to get a child's attention is to sit down and look comfortable." -Lane Olinghouse
- "Sure, sometimes I question my parenting. But to be honest, sometimes, I question my child's childing." -Just Surviving Motherhood
Overcoming Mom guilt quotes
- "There's no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one." -Jill Churchill
- "A season on loneliness and isolation is when the caterpillar gets it's wings. Remember that next time you feel alone." -Mandy Hale
- "Good moms have sticky floors, messy kitchens, laundry piles, and happy kids." -unknown
- "Let go of the guilt, the worry, and do something simple today: appreciate one simple thing about yourself. You're doing the best you know how, and you're doing pretty great in a lot of ways." -Carol Tuttle
Finding yourself quotes
- "Happiness is your own responsibility. The life you're living while you wait for the grade, the college, the job, the man, is your actual life. Decide to enjoy it and work towards your own peace and contentment." -Jennifer Garner's mom.
- "Figure out who you are, be happy with yourself, and don't take anything from anyone." -Anne Hathaway
- "Good mothers make all kinds of choices. Making a decision that might sound selfish does not make a woman a bad mother." -Jada Pinkett Smith
Motherhood is hard because of the pressures of society, the never ending to do lists, and feeling like you aren't doing enough. It can also be hard when you feel like you are alone and don't have other mom friends.
Balancing everything without getting burned out. Both stay at home moms and working moms have to find a balance without letting the guilt get to them.
Join the Discussion