FabFitFun never seems to disappoint, especially with their spring box!
Here's a look at what all it came with:
What's in the spring box?
Every box is different because FabFitFun is customizable, so you choose the items you want!
Here's what I picked:
- Josie Maran whipped organ oil (smells heavenly)
- Prive Revaux sunglasses (obviously you can never have too many sunglasses)
- Gemelli hair claw clips
- butter LONDON Teddy Girl Eye shadow palette
- ban.do plastic stemless wine glasses
- Morgan Lane robe (so silky soft)
Is it worth it?
Yes! Especially if you pick the annual subscription. It gives you the most bang for your buck.
What else do they offer?
FabFitFun also has add-ons you can purchase separately that are at huge discounts compared to retail.
It's where I buy all my go-to beauty products, because I don't like to pay full price if I don't have too.
How does it work?
FabFitFun is a subscription service that you pay per box or you can pay annually and receive all 4 boxes when they release them (fall, spring, summer, winter).
They are 100% customizable, and filled with lots of high-end beauty products, trendy decor, and other cool finds!